Sunday, October 17, 2010

A country walk in France: Le Moulin Bregeon

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, sometimes video is even better. For the full details on Le Moulin, visit my blog entry here.

I fell in love with the French country-side on this visit and captured as much video as possible. The slower pace of life was charming, but I really enjoyed the ability to walk out into the fields and not hear cars and the hum of electricity. Instead I could hear the birds, the stream running over rocks and the farm puppy bounding through the bushes as she led us on our walk.



How I miss this place!

-- Peaceful Travels!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful and lovely!!
    This summer I also had spent the wonderful days there.
    I couldn't imagine feeling it again on You Tube.

    Thank you so much for sharing!!


    C'est absolument parfait!!!

    ReplyDelete